Graphic Design Basics for Beginners
Have you always wanted to learn the rules of graphic design? How to create professional looking images for your social media? Join Charm Creative and Social Ape Marketing on June 20, 2017 at Hygge Coworking, from 6:30-8:30pm. Learn the basic rules of graphic design, as well as how to create images in Canva and Photoshop. We’ll take the mystery out of design, what rules you can follow and what rules you can break. You’ll also get templates that you’ll be able to customize to fit your brand.
You will learn how to:
- Pair Fonts
- How to create a color palette
- Balance and design element hierarchy
- White Space
- Design Elements
- How to export your images
- How to create effects in Photoshop
- How to also use Canva to create quick, easy graphics and images for any social network or campaign
You’ll also receive these files:
- A download of editable Photoshop templates to use for future projects
- Step-by-step guide on how to create the same Photoshop file we use in class
For unlimited support, you can join the Charm Creative Facebook group and ask any questions you may have after the class.